Main menu

Pages

 


The world is filled at the present time with several types of people, including the good and the most evil of them, to the extent that everything that is beautiful seemed to disappear.
When I was young, I looked at life with optimism and love, and waited for the day I grow up and become a man to share with my family the financial difficulties and change the dire situation.
I did not comprehend life and its cruelty, and the circumstances that beset me when I grew up, and the dreams that I used to dream of turned into ashes.
I used to dream of becoming a doctor when I saw a doctor on TV performing a difficult operation, or a policeman when the police caught a murderer, or dismantled a terrorist gang, or a senior official distinguished by wisdom and intellect, the dream of every child.
Now my age is over forty, and I have not achieved any of what I dreamed of, and I discovered that life depends on your family and its financial level, the way of raising and dealing with the child as a project, and the family must invest in the child and surround him with all kinds of tenderness and affection in order to avoid him from any mental illnesses
The boyhood stage is the most beautiful and difficult in the life of any one of us. If a child is formed in it and receives good upbringing and education and guidance from his family, the result will be excellent.

Comments